Monday, December 10, 2007

Krita

Just a quick blurb on Krita. It has been a while since I checked in on this project. I was involved in Krita a while back. At that point, the project, Krayon at the time, had been abandoned. I started work on Krita because I wanted to learn the Qt, KDE and the KOffice libraries. From this perspective, the project was a success for me since I learned all these libraries while working on Krita.

Real life got in the way of my involvement as I went to work in digital signage for a few years. That being said, before I left, I was able to kick start a new round of developers on Krita by answering questions on the actual code base.

I don't want to make it sound like I did much but trying out Krita today, I'm happy to see that it has continued and thrived. Congrats to all the Krita developers.

No comments: