Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword

Went to the shopping mall today, I'm always excited when I go to mall, or at least this mall. This mall has a Toys "R" Us store with a Nintendo DS demo station. I'm always excited to see which demo I'll download today.

Well, today, I was right to be excited. I blogged before about the success of the DS would start to attract more established franchises, the result was only passable with Call of Duty 4, but this new Ninja Gaiden doesn't take any prisoners.

Wow! What kind I say, what an incredible game this is going to be. Incredible visuals, by far the best on the DS yet. Incredible audio. Incredible controls. Incredible action. Incredible everything. The only bad thing I have to say about the game is that I can't buy it, turns out it will only be released in February of 2008.

No comments: